Sunday, July 22, 2012

Spread the Word!

It may seem counter-intuitive to tell your friends about this game, but in fact it's in your best interest!  Without enough people showing interest, my sponsors will leave and I'll be forced to reclaim the prize.  The game will then be put on hold until enough people sign up.  I really don't want to do that...

At the opposite end of the spectrum is another scenario.  If I get enough participants, I will be able to find more sponsors which in turn will lead to more games!  I can hide treasures in other cities or hide multiple treasures in the same city (depending on participants and sponsors.)

So there you have it.  Please tell your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors (etc.) to check out my blog and click the "Join this site" button.  Besides, you're probably smarter than everyone else and will be able to find the treasure first anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment